Meet Your Inner Guru
You’ve heard the phrase, “The answers are within you.” But what exactly does that mean? What if you don’t feel like you have all the answers? In this full-day workshop you’ll meet your amazing and brilliant inner guru. You’ll experience easy and powerful techniques for quickly accessing guidance, direction and support from your inner wisdom. If you’ve ever wanted a consistent and reliable way to obtain greater clarity and insight, this is the workshop for you.
What We’ll Cover
- What is a Guru?
- Who Are the Gurus?
- Meditation to Connect with Your Inner Guru
- How Your Inner Guru Communicates with You
- Why We Don’t Trust Our Higher Wisdom
- Body Awareness Exercise
- Consulting with Other Gurus: The Rule of 1st, 3rd and Last
- What to do with Wait, Not Now and No and Other Guidance We Don’t Like to Hear
- Daily Devotions to Help You Connect with Your Inner Wisdom
- Things You and Your Inner Guru Can Explore
What to Bring: Bring a journal or writing pad and a pen.
Natalie Eve Marquis, RMT, CH, a Woman of the Year and Women in Business Champion awards recipient, is a Reiki Master energy healer, Master Hypnotist, Intuition Development Coach, and spiritual life coach. Her unique Reiki Release® method helps you pinpoint and release the root causes of your energy blocks and self-sabotaging beliefs so you can heal, transform and live your best life ever!
- Two Branches of Energy MedicineEnergy Medicine: Two Branches of Energy Medicine and the Basic Healing Formula by Natalie Eve Marquis, Reiki Master Teacher & Master Hypnotist Energy Medicine is a word coined by three researchers who gathered at Boulder, Colorado, USA in the late 1980s. It is defined as any energetic or informational interaction with a biological system to bring back homeostasis in the organism. Energy medicine is based upon the belief that changes in the “life force” of the body, including the > Click article title to read more
- Six Typical Energy Problems And How to Heal ThemFirst, it’s important to know that as energy medicine practitioners and healers, the manner in which we intuitively sense energy imbalances is as varied and unique as our personalities. This is because intuitive information can come through our five primary senses as well as our physical body and mind (see the 8 Clair Psychic Senses). In general, however, the following are the typical energy problems we encounter and how they are perceived. I’ve included a “self-help” tip for each > Click article title to read more
- When a Healing Crisis Arises and How to Cope The beauty of Reiki energy healing is that it gently amplifies and supports your natural ability to heal on all levels; mental, physical, emotional and spiritual. Reiki wakes up and rebalances your innate healing resources, supporting the healing of acute and chronic disease as well as anxiety, fatigue, depression, addictions and other symptoms of imbalance. It can also help you experience deep relaxation, reduced stress, more emotional stability and increased self-esteem. For most clients, the > Click article title to read more