Dates: November 20 – December 11, 2017 (4 consecutive Monday nights)
Time: 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Place: Wisdom Within, LLC, Boston North Technology Park, Building B, Suite 208, 110 Haverhill Road, Amesbury, MA 01913
Fee: $20 per session or $70 for 4 classes ($10 savings)
Seating is Limited to: 10 people
Register: Registration is required. Purchase a ticket below.
Questions: Call/Text 603-642-4949 or email me.
Want to recharge and have fun while gaining insight and guidance to issues that have been sapping your time and energy? Come and experience playful exercises to help you connect to your intuition and higher wisdom. This is a wonderful opportunity to practice and strengthen your intuitive “muscles” in a safe, loving and supportive environment. Bring a list of topics that you want guidance on and be prepared to be amazed at the spot-on wisdom you’ll receive.
Get Answers with:
Playful exercises to help you easily access your intuition
Guided meditations to help you tune in and connect at deeper levels
Learn how to use divination tools to receive guidance
It’s All About Playfully Practicing Using Our Intuition
- Week One: Prayer & Energy Protection, Oracle cards
- Week Two: Pendulum / Body Work
- Week Three: Automatic Writing / Meet Your Spirit Guide and/or Angel
- Week Four: Psychometry / Mediumship
What to Bring: A notebook, pen, an open mind, and a playful heart!
Facilitated by Natalie Eve Marquis, CH, RMT
An enthusiastic tree-hugger, Natalie Eve Marquis, is the founder of the Wisdom Within and a Reiki Master energy healer, Master Hypnotist, Intuition Development Coach, and Spiritual Life Coach. Her unique Reiki Release® method helps you pinpoint and release the root causes of your energy blocks and self-sabotaging beliefs so you can heal, transform and live your best life ever!
- Two Branches of Energy MedicineEnergy Medicine: Two Branches of Energy Medicine and the Basic Healing Formula by Natalie Eve Marquis, Reiki Master Teacher & Master Hypnotist Energy Medicine is a word coined by three researchers who gathered at Boulder, Colorado, USA in the late 1980s. It is defined as any energetic or informational interaction with a biological system to bring back homeostasis in the organism. Energy medicine is based upon the belief that changes in the “life force” of the body, including the > Click article title to read more
- Six Typical Energy Problems And How to Heal ThemFirst, it’s important to know that as energy medicine practitioners and healers, the manner in which we intuitively sense energy imbalances is as varied and unique as our personalities. This is because intuitive information can come through our five primary senses as well as our physical body and mind (see the 8 Clair Psychic Senses). In general, however, the following are the typical energy problems we encounter and how they are perceived. I’ve included a “self-help” tip for each > Click article title to read more
- When a Healing Crisis Arises and How to Cope The beauty of Reiki energy healing is that it gently amplifies and supports your natural ability to heal on all levels; mental, physical, emotional and spiritual. Reiki wakes up and rebalances your innate healing resources, supporting the healing of acute and chronic disease as well as anxiety, fatigue, depression, addictions and other symptoms of imbalance. It can also help you experience deep relaxation, reduced stress, more emotional stability and increased self-esteem. For most clients, the > Click article title to read more