Natalie’s Short Story
Natalie Eve Marquis, MH, RMT, is the founder of the Wisdom Within and serves as a heart-centered catalyst to help people heal and deepen their connection to the wisdom within and the Divine.
She specializes in:
“My sessions are intuitively guided by Spirit and often end up as combination of reading, healing and coaching, depending on the insight and guidance I receive,” adds Natalie.
Natalie teaches a variety of fun and informative classes and workshops in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, The Outer Banks, NC, and Sedona, Arizona. She is the creator and founder of the Outer Bank Metaphysical Spiritual Community online directory.
- Click here for the longer story, About Natalie’s Journey.
- Certified Consulting Hypnotist Certification, Master Hypnotist
- National Guild of Hypnotist, Certified Professional Member
- Reiki Master Teacher – Level I, II, ART/Master Certification, Infinite Light Healing Studies Center, with Laurelle Gaia and Michael Arthur Baird
- Advanced Integrated Energy Therapy® – Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Level certificate facilitated by Phoenix Rising Star and Leon Pelletier of Sedona Heart Walk.
- Basic ThetaHealing® with Suzanne Roloff of Theta Healing Sedona
Workshops & Sessions
- Dance in the Light 1.0 and 2.0 Retreat with BakeR Gendron, The Psychic Coach
- Way of the Warrior Woman Retreat with BakeR Gendron, The Psychic Coach
- Spiritual Life Coaching, focus on expanding intuitive skills, BakeR Gendron, The Psychic Coach.
- Dancing with the Angels Workshop with Ann Albers
- Ministering to the Soul Through Hands-on Healing facilitated by Michael Mirdad, Unity of Sedona
- Akashic Records Therapy workshop with Amanda Romania
- The Energy Healing Package, The Holistic Being and Jessica Montanez. (Working with Jess inspired including a written summary of the distance energy healing sessions).
- Emotional Healing Hypnosis with Lisa Schermerhorn Coaching
- Reiki Sessions with Replenish Center for Wellness, Jean MacDougall-Tattan
Memberships & Certifications
Certified Basic ThetaHealing Practitioner
- Two Branches of Energy MedicineEnergy Medicine: Two Branches of Energy Medicine and the Basic Healing Formula by Natalie Eve Marquis, Reiki Master Teacher & Master Hypnotist Energy Medicine is a word coined by three researchers who gathered at Boulder, Colorado, USA in the late 1980s. It is defined as any energetic or informational interaction with a biological system to bring back homeostasis in the organism. Energy medicine is based upon the belief that changes in the “life force” of the body, including the > Click article title to read more
- Six Typical Energy Problems And How to Heal ThemFirst, it’s important to know that as energy medicine practitioners and healers, the manner in which we intuitively sense energy imbalances is as varied and unique as our personalities. This is because intuitive information can come through our five primary senses as well as our physical body and mind (see the 8 Clair Psychic Senses). In general, however, the following are the typical energy problems we encounter and how they are perceived. I’ve included a “self-help” tip for each > Click article title to read more
- When a Healing Crisis Arises and How to Cope The beauty of Reiki energy healing is that it gently amplifies and supports your natural ability to heal on all levels; mental, physical, emotional and spiritual. Reiki wakes up and rebalances your innate healing resources, supporting the healing of acute and chronic disease as well as anxiety, fatigue, depression, addictions and other symptoms of imbalance. It can also help you experience deep relaxation, reduced stress, more emotional stability and increased self-esteem. For most clients, the > Click article title to read more